Covid-19 - Update
Quest Specialist Physiotherapy kindly ask our staff and patients to adhere to the WA Government COVID-19 guidelines.
- If you are unwell, please stay at home.
- We ask staff and patients to please wear a face mask (unless it causes a risk to your health & safety and you are deemed medically unfit to do so).
- Please practice physical distancing – Keep at least 1.5m or two arms lengths from each other.
- Practice good hygiene – Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser and cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow.
If you are unwell or are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please contact Quest Specialist Physiotherapy to re-schedule your face to face consult or book a video / phone consult (please see below).
COVID Guideline advice obtained from HealthyWA. For further information relating to COVID-19 please refer to the HealthyWA website: www.healthywa.wa.gov.au
If you have any of the following symptoms please present to a COVID Clinic for testing:
- A fever of 37.5°C or above OR fever in the last few days, for example, night sweats or chills.
- Coughing, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose
- Loss of smell or taste.
Anyone who has attended a location visited by a confirmed case is required to be tested and quarantine until the result is known.
Telehealth - Video / Phone Consult Service
Please contact us to check if a telehealth / video / phone consult is suitable for your circumstances.